During Gamescom 2015, Microsoft revealed the all-star cast that will help bring the heroes and villains of Quantum Break to life.
Quantum Break is an interesting and ambitious project in that it attempts to create a unique experience by blending an action packed video game with a live action thriller. The game will dynamically shift between gameplay and live action segments, each with a different focus. The game part of Quantum Break will put the heroes of the story front and center, while the live action show will shine a spotlight on the villains.
In order to really deliver on their vision, Microsoft and Remedy have assembled an all-star ensemble of actors, with Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan, Aidan Gillen, and Lance Reddick headlining the cast. The entire cast list can be seen below:
- Shawn Ashmore (“X-Men: Days of Future Past”) as Jack Joyce
- Dominic Monaghan (“Lost”) as William Joyce
- Aidan Gillen (“Game of Thrones”) as Paul Serene
- Lance Reddick (“Fringe”) as Martin Hatch
- Marshall Allman (“True Blood”) as Charlie Wincott
- Patrick Heusinger (“Black Swan”) as Liam Burke
- Mimi Michaels (“The Ugly Truth”) as Fiona Miller
- Amelia Rose Blaire (“True Blood”) as Amy Ferraro
- Brooke Nevin as Emily Burke
- Courtney Hope as Beth Wilder
- Jacqueline Pinol as Sofia Amaral
- Jeannie Bolet as Kate Ogawa
- Sean Durrie as Nick Marsters
Quantum Break will release on April 5, 2015 exclusively for the Xbox One. Below, you can check out both the live action and “Time is Power” trailers from Gamescom.